MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: The hidden lie that keeps some sistas away from white men....  (Read 2125 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
The hidden lie that keeps some sistas away from white men....
« on: January 11, 2009, 05:54:46 PM »
Sara writes: "How do you think the world will react when black female-white male marriages explode- and why the sudden increase now? As you may know. White male/black female marriages have increased 171%!!!"

I revisited this web page 1-23-09 and I rediscovered all of the photos of BW/WM and the huge list of all of the comments from readers.  It goes on and on and on.  They discuss the myth of BM being "bigger" down there than WM and how it's "pink."  Very interesting reading if you have the time. 

http://interracialloveandspicebysara.blogspot.com/2008/09/hidden-lie-that-keeps-some-sistas-away.html
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:44:41 AM by George »
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline Mrs. SK

• Global Moderator
Re: The hidden lie that keeps some sistas away from white men....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »
I would like to know who 1st started the whole thing about black men being larger than white men. Maybe there are some black men larger but I can promise there are also some white men that are larger than black men. Too bad I don't like sharing my info because if I did I would show you all a pic and you all would say Sharon I know that is not your 52 year old husband. I promise the pic would make y'all look twice. I do mean that in a very good way because my husband could put some black guys younger than him to shame lol! ;)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:49:48 PM by Mrs. SK »

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!