MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Why I am so freakin' DEPRESSED!  (Read 1572 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Why I am so freakin' DEPRESSED!
« on: May 07, 2011, 09:28:15 PM »
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick  up your shovels, mount your asses  and camels, and I will  lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, multiple wars, lost jobs, lost savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc. .  .. . I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan.  I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...... 

Folks, we're in trouble!
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!