Author Topic: Have you heard? It's Obamamerica now.  (Read 2112 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Have you heard? It's Obamamerica now.
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »
Hey Y'all?  Have you heard that President Obama is in da house?  Today was a historic day and I'm glad that we all can be a part of it.  I was going to post some links about the story today, but that would be futile.  Too many links and too many stories to tell. You saw it all on TV today anyway.

The thing that sticks in my mind is that this is really a changing of the guard and it's a real change for once.  For the past 20 years there has been a Bush or a Clinton in the White House and Hilary thought it was her turn next.  Mr. Obama proved her wrong and we have a new era being ushered in today. 

That new era also includes a younger generation.  I think that this may be the first time that a generation other than the WWII generation is in power in Washington DC.  I may be wrong on that, but the fact remains that some younger people are finally getting in there. 

I hope they have learned some lessons from history and I hope our government finally works together for the betterment of us all, instead of working for the betterment of their political party or themselves.       

Whatever, now is the time for us to come together and make this great country really great again.  Get out there and do something productive for yourself and then also for our country.  Change your ways and get up and do something that counts. Do something that helps others. 

God Bless America!
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/