MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Limbaugh: Obama 'Clueless or Saboteur'  (Read 1096 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Limbaugh: Obama 'Clueless or Saboteur'
« on: July 26, 2011, 10:18:32 PM »
Why is Pres. Obama playing politics with our country's future?  This Debt Crisis and his reckless spending is going to bankrupt our country!  He doesn't seem to care.  All he wants to do is blame somebody else (like the Republicans) and not take any responsibility for spending way too much money and not getting any results for his efforts.  OK, well my opinion doesn't matter very much, but read about the facts from an expert who has analysed politics for decades.

Quoting from the article:

President Barack Obama is either “clueless or a saboteur” in advancing policies that are ruining the country, talk-show host Rush Limbaugh says, according to the Fox Nation blog at Fox News.

“It distresses me to see what has happened to this country and to know it need not have happened, to know that has happened because of policies implemented by someone who — I don’t care — is either clueless or is himself a saboteur,” Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday.

Regardless of which he might be, Limbaugh said, the nation is crumbling on Obama's watch.

Read it all and see the video for yourself at:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Obama-Limbaugh-clueless-saboteur/2011/07/26/id/404894?s=al&promo_code=CB19-1
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!