MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: So many singles - when does the dating stop?  (Read 2915 times)

Offline dede90038

So many singles - when does the dating stop?
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:45:46 AM »
Hi Everyone, here is an Article I found, Please let me know what you think....

So many singles - when does the dating stop? ?

Been divorced for over a year, looking to find a companion to share my life with. Dating, as I remembered from before I got married, is a HORROR SHOW. Specifically if you enjoy interracial dating.

With so many singles out there (so many websites, a few of the members looking for something real) don't you wish there was a better science to finding someone to share your life with (intimacy, love, companion, true friend...).

I refuse to give up the search, but it seems everyone dates online in the hopes of finding it. Difficult to find dates in the "real world". How many think it is a nightmare also? Why does it have to be so difficult? Urghh....

De De

Offline yesamwilling2

Re: So many singles - when does the dating stop?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »
I've been Divoriced since march 2008, I was married for 20 years only been with 4 women my whole live. Trying to find a dark completed women seems impossible been on that zoosk.com,  received responses from 30 different caucasian women I do not want to share my life with.

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 12:16:52 AM »
Hey Man, thanks for posting!  I feel your pain... I went through a divorce also.  I was married for almost 25 years.  I found my "wife 2.0" online.  She's a big, full version upgrade from "wife 1.0!  LOL!

It sounds to me like you're looking in the wrong place so far.  Don't give up, just "fish" in another "pond."  If that pond doesn't produce, then hike over to another pond. 

What body type do you like?  I happen to like "big" gurls, so I went to BBW parties and I searched Yahoo Messenger Profiles for Big Beautiful Women.  Black women almost always have bigger, higher, rounder asses than white girls and that's what I like, so that's what I wanted.  One lady actually hit on me while I was signed on and we've been together for 5 years and married for 2 years.

If you like skinny girls, (and I can't understand why because they remind me of boys) then search personals and Yahoo for them. 

I would suggest that you simply change your fishing tactics.  If you're looking for someone local, then you're going to have to go to where the ladies hang out. 

Secondly, forget being Mr. Nice Guy and be the confident, cocky and funny guy.  That will create instant attraction for any woman, whether she's black or white.  That's what you want, create attraction.  Don't be a Wussy and call all the time... let her call you.  Give her time to miss you.  Take her out for a drink but not dinner and flowers until you have her hooked on you.  Maybe she'll buy you a drink if you're cool and not desperate. 

Most of all, go to where the women you want hang out locally.  If the skinny girls are out dancing then do that and go ask them to dance.  If the big girls are out at the restaurants and the grocery store, then go do that.  Be friendly and you'll soon make some new friends.  It all takes some effort, so don't give up!
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline SallyMay

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 02:23:32 PM »
I do feel your pain. A while ago, it wasn't a divorce, but it was an ongoing relationship of about 5 or 6 years. And i've had no luck in my area.

Hang in there.
Finnally up to speed and par for the course!
newbielink:http://www.directsattv.com/directv/sports_channels.html [nonactive]

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!