MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Obama's Hope and Change  (Read 1530 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Obama's Hope and Change
« on: November 19, 2008, 07:25:11 PM »
I certainly have hope that Obama will do as he says!  I hope that he will bring this country together and I hope that the economy will take off and I hope that everything will be better.  I want it to happen and I hope everybody else does too.  I'm tired of the political bickering and inaction so I hope that will change.

Lastly, after he raises our taxes to pay for all the changes, I hope I have some change left in my pocket!  LOL!  ;D
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline Mrs. SK

• Global Moderator
Re: Obama's Hope and Change
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »
All we can do is wait and see. I never thought I would see the day we have a black President. From what i see and hear there are some people out there that are not thinking right. I really don't understand why are people saying stuff like they are going to have to work less and there are some people saying there are not going to have to work because of our new president. I just hope we have the RIGHT change.

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!