MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: I was up north and now I'm south  (Read 2394 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
I was up north and now I'm south
« on: November 19, 2008, 07:53:58 PM »
OK - I was raised in Ohio... about as north as I could get on the "north coast" of the USA, the Great Lakes.  I lived in the capital city of Columbus for most of my life and I saw plenty of mixed couples.  When I was 18 I dated a black girl and another one when I was 22.  Sadly, I did the politically correct thing and I married a white girl.  However, I was always feeling like I was missing something and "my dream girl" would always be in my thoughts and dreams.  I didn't know if my dream girl was black or white and I didn't care. 

As it turns out, I got a divorce and I moved to Florida to be with my dream girl in 2005.  We got married this year, and now I'm very happy! 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:39:06 PM by George »
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline thomasjustin

Re: I was up north and now I'm south
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 07:19:13 AM »
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 03:21:40 AM by thomasjustin »

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!