MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: What do you think of interracial relationships?  (Read 3179 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
What do you think of interracial relationships?
« on: November 19, 2008, 09:21:56 PM »
Of course, I just love mixed couples.  LOL!  ;)  :D
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline Shenikwa

• My husband and I with our dogs
Re: What do you think of interracial relationships?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 02:35:40 AM »
I love 'em!  Thank God for the couples that paved the way for my husband and I to be happy with one another and not have to fight or hide in shame.

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 10:33:07 PM »
I love 'em!  Thank God for the couples that paved the way for my husband and I to be happy with one another and not have to fight or hide in shame.

That's exactly right!  It's been 40 years since the landmark Supreme Court Case of Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967), ending all race-based legal restrictions on marriage in the United States. 

Their bedroom was invaded by the police!  Can you believe that?  Dayum, that would be horrible!  We thank God for them too. Read all about it below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline Mrs. SK

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »
When  I hear the word mixed couples I think of learning about another person's race and culture. Some times you will be amazed of what you will learn from someone of a difference race. Let me give a example. My husband who is white told me he hated tomatoes, so one day my mom cooked some tomates and rice and I ask him to try them , so him being the man he is said ok and he ate one bite and was like oh my god this is so good. I had told him about it several times but he said when he was younger he always turned his nose up at them. The reason was when he has them they were just out the can but the way my family makes them you put salt peeper and some sugar and he was so shocked at the differ in taste. So as a joke i told him that was the difference in the white and black way. That is just one example, my husband and I have learned so much from each other, that is what you do learn and love.

Offline LisaMarie

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 12:45:33 AM »
I'm with George & Sharon...I love it! I'm glad I've opened my eyes to new experiences and new cultures! I've dated both black & white men and can honestly say there is no difference...the color of someone's skin does not make them different but what does stand out is how someone treats you!

I love the look of his black skin on my white skin, especially when we are locking arms or holding hands. I can't explain it except to say that I think it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Peace, Love & Fat Girl Smooches,

Lisa

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!