MixedCouples.info

Bookmark or Share MixedCouples.info with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Only 200 people care about Interracial Relationships?  (Read 1956 times)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Only 200 people care about Interracial Relationships?
« on: April 28, 2010, 08:38:20 PM »
This week we reached a milestone of 200 members!

Wow! We've been online since Obama was elected in November of 2008 and only 200 people have cared enough about Interracial Relationships to join our free forum.  Sadly, only about 25% have ever posted a message or a comment.  Rarely has anyone posted a link to a story or a website or even an email joke, but when someone does we appreciate it!

I wish I had brighter news, but that's the reality.  Maybe it's because my posts are so interesting that people come here to read instead of participate and give their opinion about something that's already posted (i.e. simply "reply")  LOL!  Maybe people just enjoy the reading and they have no opinion about the issues.  Most people don't even say "Hi" when they join.  Anyways, I'm simply surprised that more participation hasn't taken place in the last 18 months.

If you've read this far, then please take 5 minutes to post an opinion about some message or simply say "Hi"! 

Thank You!
Admin

Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline isys37

Re: Only 200 people care about Interracial Relationships?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 12:26:34 PM »
Hi yall. we hear yeah: ;)

Offline George

• Administrator
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Now 400 members Re: Only 200 people care about Interracial Relationships?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »
Wow, we have now doubled our membership to 400 members! 

We appreciate each and everyone of you when you stop by. 

It would be even better if you could take 5 minutes and send us a message!  LOL!
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.
http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!