Author Topic: Obama has accumulated more debt than all of the other U.S. presidents combined!  (Read 18415 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline George

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 703
  • Gender: Male
  • Sharon and I
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Yikes!  Pres. Obama has put this country farther into debt and all of the Presidents in our history combined!  That's an unbelievable disgrace! 

Think of it like this... In 2 years and 9 months, Pres. Obama and his Democrats in Congress have put this country farther in debt than every President combined together over the last 232 years of this country's existence!  The United States was formed in 1776 and in the 235 years since then, Pres. Obama has "led" us taxpayers into the deepest debt hole in history.   

Here's another way to look at it... Pres. Obama has "led" this country for only 1.17% of our 235 years of history and he has spent more money than the remaining 98.83% of our history!  That's astounding!  I never knew that until today and you won't hear the liberal news media mention it at all. 

Quoting from the article...

Hannity: Obama Punishes Rich With His Debt

President Barack Obama has accumulated more debt than all of the other U.S. presidents combined and is going to punish the rich to make up for it, Sean Hannity contends.

The president backs the Occupy Wall Street protesters, Hannity said on his radio show today, adding that the demonstrators must not understand that 1 percent of American taxpayers contribute 40 percent of the taxes, and 50 percent pay nothing.

“I’m not against paying taxes,” he said. “Can we limit the percentage? Can I keep 75 cents of every dollar? Why does it have to be 50 percent?”

Hannity, broadcasting from Atlanta to celebrate Fox’s 15th anniversary, as well as the 15th anniversary of his own TV show on Fox, also questioned the protesters’ motives for attacking the wealthy.

“The anointed one is now defending the Wall Street protestors, the ones who hate the 1 percent, like Steve Jobs, who passed away,” he said. “He made the world a better place. He created something that has impacted the entire world.”

Read the article for yourself at:
Convert your favorite digital images to easy to store 35mm color slides! Preserve them on slides before your hard drive fails.  Our slides last for decades and serious artists use our slides for juried shows, college applications and craft shows.